At UltraCraft we stand behind our 100-Year Limited Warranty because we know that the engineering, construction and joinery techniques that we utilize in our manufacture of your cabinets will stand the test of time.
You get the same great box construction on both of our cabinet lines - Destiny and Vision - along with optional Plywood Construction on wood and bamboo door styles and a variety of drawer systems to suit your needs.
Destiny Construction Characteristics
- Cabinet Box - 5/8" EPP Certified Engineered Furniture Board. Optional All-Plywood Construction available with Wood and Bamboo Door Styles.
- Glue and Dowel Joinery on all panels with a fully captured, machine-fitted back panel
- Flush Bottom, Top and Finished Ends for a Furniture-like appearance and easy installation
- Optional Footed Moldings and light rails secure to the flush tops and bottoms of wall cabinets
- Full-width stretchers front and rear provide solid support and mounting surface for counter tops
- Toe space blocking front and rear provides strength for optional coordinating toe kick cover
- Exterior tops, bottoms and unfinished ends are covered in neutral woodgrain melamine, providing complete coverage of the wood core; finished ends, interiors and panels are covered in color coordinated material
- Front edges have matching wood or coordinating PVC edgebanding; tops, bottoms and backs of end panels are also edgebanded
- Interior is standard white or neutral woodgrain melmaine; optional coordinating interior available
- Shelving is 3/4" thick, adjustable, full-depth shelving with edgbanding and metal shelf clips
- hinges are steel, fully-concealed, clip-on/off, self-closing, 107-degree, 6-way adjustable with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; soft close clip ons optional
- Wood Dovetail Drawer and Roll Out Trays; 5/8" thick, dovetailed sides and back, 1/4" thuck, fully captured bottom and full extension, 75-pound rated tandem, undermount glides with soft close. Soft Close allows drawer to close quietly with just a touch. Standard on cabinets with all door styles except acrilux. Pull outs are available as an upgrade to most base and tall cabinets.
Metal Drawer and Roll Out Trays: Gray metal sides, 5/8" thick, gray melamine back and Bottom, and full-extension, 75-pound rated tandem, undermount glides with soft close. Standard on cabinets with acrilux door style and optional on cabinets with all other door styles. Pull outs are available as an upgrade to most base and tall cabinets. All glides have a lifetime warranty.
Download our Performance Construction Brochure!
The UltraCraft Difference
As a manufacturer that focuses solely on full overlay, full access cabinetry, we are experts in providing you with the look and feel that you desire. Since our cabinetry offers up to 15% more usable space than manufacturers that rely on framed construction, you'll be able to fit more items into your existing footprint. And, because we continually seek out and add the latest in ergonomic and functional hardware as well as the latest organizational accessories, you can rest assured that your kitchen will be as functional as it is beautiful.
To learn more about the UltraCraft difference, follow these links: