Not all cabinets are created equal. We encourage you to compare features, advantages, and benefits. We take pride in building a beautiful product at a value price.
- Proudly made in Liberty, North Carolina for 25 years
Freedom to Design
Get custom size cabinetry in our Destiny Series, and Vision Series where available, at no extra charge. You need 14” deep wall cabinets for those wide plates? No problem and no extra charges!
- Modify our standard cabinets in height, depth and width in 1/16” increments at no extra charge.
- Modify all three dimensions in one cabinet (Height, Depth, and Width)- still no charge!
- Custom sizes allows your designer to give you a better looking and better fitting kitchen tailored to your exact living space.
Freedom to Finish
- All specialty finishes are only 5% Get that specialty look at a great value price
Full Access Construction
- More usable storage!
- Wider drawers hold more
- No cumbersome center stiles ( below 42” wide )
- Easier to Clean – no corners to clean around
- Huge Selection of standard cabinets and parts to design with
- Huge Selection of product choices and door styles
- Styles and finish selection to satisfy every taste
- Three distinct product lines for three distinct price point/budgets.
- Melamine, Wood, Thermofoil, Metal, Eurotek Veneer
- Six wood species available
- Thermally Fused Melamine Standard Interiors
- Won’t ever “peel off” like competitors who use paper or vinyl
- No need for shelf paper
- Highly moisture resistant surface- don’t worry about wet dishes
- Easy to clean interiors – saves time
- Color Fast – fade resistant
- Bacteria resistant
- Standard full depth base shelves- more storage
- Standard metal shelf pins- better looking and longer lasting
- Full 5/8” machine fit solid back panel provides strength and is easier to install
- No charge finished sides when exposed
- Standard “Soft Close” full extension under mount glides give more storage and superior protection to your investment
- Standard flush sides with Full Access construction gives you better looking appearance at no extra cost
- “Snap On and Off” 6 way adjustable hinges save time and speed installation
- Wood doors feature a 15 step finish process complete with performance Catalyzed Conversion Varnish top coats for easy cleaning and long lasting looks.
- Optional “Low Sheen” finish for wood doors. Get that custom look at no extra cost.
- Dowel and glue construction for superior strength and stability.
- Tighter, more consistent reveals where doors and drawers meet
- Provides “true full overlay” look, it just looks better
- Hand Applied glazes on all finished parts
- Custom paint available with Distressed/Antique options
- True hand applied custom “Glaze” finishes
- Finished Interiors at no up charge (on cabinets prepped for glass)
- “CARB” Compliant
- KCMA approved –Environmental Stewardship program
- Optional Plywood construction on wood doors
- 100 Year Limited Warranty
- Best in Industry
On Time Delivery
- Great lead-times at consistent delivery dates
Read Our Testimonials
I don't know how we can keep this short. It's been about 7 months, and we've really been enjoying our kitchen. We absolutely love how the kitchen looks and how everything turned out, and must credit you for your guidance during the whole project. The storage … (more)