- Cabinet box is manufactured with 5/8˝-thick, environmentally-friendly, EPP-certified Engineered Furniture Core or All-Plywood panels; dowel-and-glue joinery.
- Back panel is 5/8˝-thick, fully captured, machine-fitted and provides structural integrity and options for installation screws.
- Top, bottom and sides are flush for easier installation, easier application of footed mouldings and light rails, and a furniture-like appearance.
- Finish for Top, bottom and sides – inside and out – are in White, Grey or Neutral Woodgrain moisture -resistant melamine. Exposed edges are edge banded. Total coverage protects against moisture. Finished ends, finished interiors and panels are color-coordinated with the door finish. Front edges have matching wood or coordinating PVC edge banding.
- Full-width stretchers, front and rear, provide solid support and a mounting surface for countertops.
- Toe-space blocking, front and rear, for stability.
- Shelves are 3/4˝-thick, full-depth, edge-banded, adjustable, and supported with metal shelf clips.
- Hinges are Blum durable steel, fully-concealed, clip-on/off, self-closing, 110°, 6-way-adjustable (for precision door alignment), with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and soft close operation.
- Wood Dovetail Drawers and Pull-outs with Soft Close – The drawer box has 5/8”-thick, solid wood on all four sides, dovetail joinery at each corner, and 1/4”- thick, fully-captured bottom, all in natural-finish Birch (standard) or Walnut (upgrade). Soft Close glides allow smooth and silent closing. Glides are a full-extension, tandem, undermount system with a 100-lb. static / 90-lb. dynamic load rating. Glides have a Blum lifetime warranty. Wood Dovetail Drawers are standard on cabinets with all door styles except UltraLux.
- Metal Drawers and Pull-outs with Soft Close Blum Legrabox – Sides are fingerprint-less metal with a stainless steel look. Bottom and back are 5/8”-thick grey melamine. Soft Close glides are a built-in, full-extension, undermount system with 125-lb. static / 110-lb. dynamic load rating. Glides have a lifetime warranty from Blum. Metal Drawers are standard on cabinets with UltraLux door styles and available as an upgrade with all other door styles.
Custom Cabinet Options
UltraCraft frameless cabinet features create a space that is functional as well as beautiful. Beyond our standard construction we offer some additional options that truly make a difference – the UltraCraft Difference.
- Optional Plywood construction for wood doors
- Touch-To-Open – An upgrade to the Metal Drawer. Open the drawer by pressing on the drawer front; eliminate the need for decorative hardware.
- Metal Drawers and Pull-outs on cabinets are available as an upgrade for cabinets with door styles other than UltraLux.
- Custom paint available with Distressed/Antique options
- True hand-applied custom “Glaze” finishes
- Finished Interiors at no up charge (on cabinets prepped for glass)
- Optional “Low Sheen” finish for wood doors. Get that custom look at no extra cost.